Monday 6 August 2012

Be



I have been feeling that perhaps I could BE DOING as there is sooo much to DO... whether that BE painting, sharing, healing... the thought of work as a frequency...
In observing I also realised how by simply feeling I may need DO I was missing not BEing...
DOing to get you somewhere compared to BEing already there...
When I paint it is in the moment in that I BE...
DOing comes with a process ... an example of my husband driving...  when he let go a need to work a certain way more opportunities flowed... it now is by choice and he loves his trips and enjoys the horses, the people, the new places... whereas his fellow drivers DO it for the job a process to earn an income to get to where they are going... in that it is generally Life itself... for us we found that BEing paid for what you enjoy is that in BEing... work is not work it is you BEing...

BE aware of the feeling in your DOing!
The awareness revealed a diverse frequency vibrational difference between that that BE and that that DO...  

Feel the difference in when you DO it... to when you BE it...
I was lucky enough to see this play out this weekend taking my son out to a cafe...  as I drank my Latte and he his divine hot chocolate...  aware we were centred between two couples... one on each side a spare table in between us both...
As I was drinking my Latte I came to an awareness and feeling of my energy and the vast expansion that penetrated the couple on the right hand side...
I acknowledged this to my awareness then in turn was shown that the couple with children on the left side when arriving were rather reflecting each other in the sarcasm and sharpness in their experience, which just was as we continued to just BE in our moment loving our time with our drinks and my son enjoying his brunch... 
I also felt the expansion of my energy wandering I noticed the shift also to the left with the couple and children’s table all happy giggling and smiling, the little boy turned with a cheekily grin on and shrugged his shoulders smirking ... totally cute in letting them BE
For me BEing in the moment of appreciation with my son and my drink it was the AHA moment...  

Enjoying my Latte I then observed the lady and her partner on the right side got up to leave and obviously had some experience where she appeared fragile in aspects of her BEing... 
I continued to drink my Latte which I totally enjoyed as did my son in his brunch realising that what I AM in BEing I already knew and all we have to do is BE...

In BEing All Is!
BE that of LOVE
In BEing I Am... letting go of control
In BEing I Am... allowing all to BE

In BEing I Am... LOVE
In Being I Am... running from a frequency where One can shift density just by simply BEing!
That night I got home to a quote posted:
 “BE Still like a mountain and flow like a great river”   -  Lao Tse Tang
So As I Say...
“BE and It Is So”

No comments:

Post a Comment