Friday 18 January 2013

Lance Armstrong...

Thought I would share a different approach than that of art, quotes instead perhaps a time of reflection and understanding of where you may be at ...

As I browsing today Lance Armstrong seems to be a reflective topic so i posted this comment to share & thought I would now share with you...
Well dependent on the window one chooses to view it from... all is a reflection of all of us in BEing... that in the imbalance of that we live... saying one thing and doing another... perhaps his message is being misread by many of whats wrong instead of whats right... it will be where the independant view views it from in that I say it is a reflection of where One is truly at if it is truly affecting you... Life is about experience and in that everything is a mirror of our own reflection.... just would be interesting if anyone is taking responsibility in creating changes in their own being or they find it easier to be the critic of that in someone elses and as we know judgement of another truly is self judgement in BEing... While we give focus to the past it keeps it present now and in the future... I am just grateful for a deeper understanding in who I Am and who I choose to BE in every moment and trust that this ripple affect can create change in All as we are all One... cheers

To My husband
Murray McLean I know your personal view led you on a fantastic cycling path through the Armstrong sharing that is the bike ride... a life ride in finding self.... just because Lance chose to do it a different way does not mean it is right or wrong... just gives us a choice in our own life experience though his experience to do it our own way... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment