Wednesday 25 July 2012

Now






Knowing that today’s adventure symbolically showed signs of GOLD... MAGIC... and alot of CHOCOLATE one can only imagine how nauseated I Am feeling tonight.  This represents such a shift within the dynamics of the electromagnetic system and trust in moving density out and light frequency to yet another dimensional experience in BEing...  I understand that all is... JUST IS... perfect and trust all that I have taken on in My BEing today represents that which follows... and when you look at the cocktail of GOLD, MAGIC and CHOCOLATE ... One can only imagine the Divinity in store for this experience to unfold... I look forward to sharing the walk of BEing in my mind, word and path as it presents itself in BEing...
Our journey has brought us here to Australia and when you have ordered a bed you understand the terminology of symbolism in that you have made your bed you lie in it... although without the density of the belief in which some terms vibrate at, I see it as a sign of things have come to BE in a dimension of understanding far beyond the dimension of experience therefore arriving back from a day out to also find a kitchen table in process of closer completion this sign represents to me also an understanding of sharing with others and many others as it’s a very large table that has also come to BE!
So today here I Am starting a blog of what unfolds through the eyes of me BEing in that which I understand I Am sharing to ignite a light within your BEing, taking your thinking to a place of “What If”... creating  -  reigniting a source of knowing that already exists within your own BEing and with that my nausea subsides in sharing a new dimension of sharing through blogging...
Curious as I Am... I look forward to what follows...


No comments:

Post a Comment