Thursday 26 July 2012

Today

Today has been a day driven by not needing chocolate totally satisfied by yesterdays overindulgence and understanding more of what presents us to share...


From a source of creation I wonder the benefit many understand in that they utilise energy in form through aggression, frustration and the speed of creation is amazing and creates outcomes of both, in which there is none, that of good and bad experiences... therefore today after sharing a wonderful decafe soya latte... (no need for a sugar hit for me today) with my husband who was enjoying his hot chocolate I came to realise how well One emphasizes frustration through aggression and focus and moments spent in this outweigh the effort One would put into BEing happy... let me elaborate...


While enjoying such simplicity in life One can be enjoying such things as a coffee and time out yet when you mention this is lovely ... are you enjoying it? Yeah I am may be the reply yet in a feeling of emotional value to the source energy output it was an answer of enjoying, yet the passion and glory of creation was not that of the effort One may put in as One does for the feeling of frustration... Why would you give more effort to frustration than that to enjoyment?


Clue BEing here is that which I have pondered for the past 24hours in sharing with my husband today is that I could get really frustrated in creating to stimulate the movement of things to come along... I tried it in the shower the other day yet I have come to a place where I knew I was only fooling myself as I know that for me the purest place of BEing and this just did not feel right ... (the conversation in my mind just so does not go there!)


So the conclusion came in light in that of if One chooses to see change in the world why would one bring the focus in frustration into creation to stimulate the result yet in BEing they also stimulate the energy based source of frustration to continue as a delivered frequency into the experience when One could totally choose to be Love and Appreciation and that focus will BEcome all for One to BE!


So in those moments of frustration, anger etc think about how much effort you are putting in and next time you sit down for a cuppa, a bath, a nothing moment see if you are putting in the same effort.


This is not to say I don’t get frustrated... it has BEcome a reflection in my vibration I live in that the time it does happen to visit I am unable to spend much time there!


Every moment is valued input into the global consciousness of the experience... the value of your BEing is forever impacting All That Is... I call it living the Death Line which is truly a balanced way of BEing – no highs, no lows... JUST IS...


The space you BE best living from is the source of LOVE creating more of All to Experience... APPRECIATE ... All That Is... Is BEing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment